By coming to the MGH Emergency Department for research, you agree to the following:
- Shuhan He, MD will be primarily responsible for monitoring your research activities.
- The research internship is a departmental internship within Massachusetts General Hospital.
- You will participate in research activities that will include enrolling subjects, collecting data, analyzing data, and contributing to manuscript writing and presentation of data (or include different description of what the activities will be).
- You will collaborate with faculty and research staff.
- You will receive an orientation to our department by the senior research program manager.